Best Neighborhoods in Naperville, IL
Moving to the City of Naperville, IL? Nestled just 28 miles west of Chicago, Naperville is the fourth largest city in Par. It’s also home to scenic parks, thriving businesses, leading private and public schools, and some of the best neighborhoods to raise a family.
Whether you’re relocating for work, attending university, or planning to retire in the upcoming year, discover some of the top Naperville neighborhoods. Each offers a unique blend of big city living paired with small town hospitality and charm.
Top 5 Naperville Neighborhoods
- Downtown Naperville: Like any exciting city, downtown Naperville, IL, offers a wonderful, walkable landscape that’s surrounded by delicious restaurants, popular bars, cafes, and plenty of local shops and boutiques to explore. This area also features convenient public transit and plenty of park areas, athletic facilities, and annual community events that put you right in the heart of the city.
- Cress Creek: Looking for a friendly, affordable neighborhood to raise a family? Cress Creek offers a wide selection of home styles to suit your needs and budget. Featuring single-family homes, garage parking, and plenty of parks, public playgrounds, and a local school district, this area offers a gorgeous, tranquil setting that’s just minutes from the downtown area.
- Still Water: For a cozy neighborhood feel, there’s no better community than Still Water. Home to some of the top libraries in the country, this area is perfect for raising a family and ensuring your children receive the best learning opportunities in the area. Though Still Water sits on the higher price end of buying a home, you’ll discover a pristine selection of housing designs that can accommodate large families who require plenty of backyard space to play, entertain, and enjoy carefree living.
- Hobson West: Located just one mile south of downtown Naperville, Hobson West is home to some of the best schools in the state and is considered one of the friendliest neighborhoods in the area. Hobson West offers convenient access to the Naperville Garden Plots park and features a wide range of single-family style homes to suit your growing family’s needs.
- South Pointe: Located in Naperville on Route 59 south of 111th sits South Pointe. A vibrant, family friendly community that features plenty of things to do and places to explore, including park areas, restaurants, bookstores, bakeries, ice cream parlors, and fresh markets—all within a short walking distance. South Pointe is also home to a collection of single-family homes to help you and your family settle into your new neighborhood with ease and comfort.
Need Help Moving to Naperville, IL?
Wherever you decide to live in Naperville, IL, leave the details and hassle of moving your belongings with AAA Movers. We provide convenient storage solutions, moving boxes and supplies, and junk removal services to make your next move as carefree and affordable as possible!